Thanks to the support of the National Lottery Community Fund, Wild things! have been delivering a wide variety of activities in the Forres, Findhorn and Kinloss communities, connecting locals with the natural environment on our doorstep.
Examples of our work include:
- Conservation, removal of non-native invasive species and litter picks
- Wild Woman weekends
- Holiday clubs for local children
- Participation at the Forres Highland Games
- Nature trips for older people
- Outreach work with the families of the Kinloss Barracks community
- Wild life and habitat surveys in partnership with local organisations
- Supporting local children and young people during the Global Climate Strike Endangered Species parade in Forres.
A massive thank you to the Big Lottery Fund for supporting this programme.