Our Silver Saplings project brings nature and people together for a greater sense of connection to Scotland’s great outdoors whilst simultaneously improving the health and wellbeing of some of the most vulnerable members of our society.
- The project delivers a wide range of activities including:
- – Taking older people on exciting day trips to places of natural beauty and ecological interest.
- – Working with residents in care homes who have limited mobility.
- – Engaging children, teenagers and adults with outdoor health and wellbeing activities.
– Developing accredited outdoor leadership training designed to help unpaid and professional carers do more with loved ones and clients outdoors.
Support Silver Saplings
Help us to make our outdoors health and wellbeing programmes a reality for more people. You can donate directly through our JustGiving page.
“It’s made me a lot happier. I suffer from depression a lot and coming out with Wild things! gets me into nature, which I love. It gets me with other people, which I’m also very fond of and I just love these days out.” Anna
Read more about Silver Saplings in Action
Support us as you shop!
Our programmes would not be possible without the support of our wonderful funders. Thank you!